For more than 30 years we have been a strategic development partner in Germany, France, Spain and England for our customers in the aerospace, defense, automotive and telecommunications sectors.
We stand for innovation and quality within our core competencies Software Development, Validation & Verification, Systems Engineering, Support Engineering and Functional Safety & Security. Our experts accompany projects from conception through implementation to successful completion.
• Give an overview of the maintenance operation costs and helicopter availability to the representative of the helicopter program management organization (PSO).
• Help PSO to provide relevant proposals to its future customers according to helicopter configuration (ie.: options and functions selected by the customer). Help PSO to find cost reduction and availability improvement triggers and to establish the corresponding business cases.
• In an iterative and collaborative way of working, from a given configuration, define the possible maintenance candidates. Ie.: parts and systems that will be subjected to maintenance operations.
• Validate with the listed interfaces the selected hypotheses.
• Establish a preliminary maintenance concept including:
o Replaceability & Reparability of a part or a system
o Maintenance tasks schedule (AMM)
• Profile Bac+5 oriented in aeronautical maintenance domain
• General knowledge of aeronautics and helicopters are needed
• Master IT tools as Excel, Word, PPT, Outlook…
• English and German languages must be fluent